Available from Our Talented Neurological Staff
Your nervous system is a complex organ system that requires specialized care and treatment when it becomes damaged. There are many different ways the nervous system can be harmed – injury, disease, hereditary issues, and more. When you or your loved one are in need care for a neurological issue, it is important that you receive treatment from a committed and experienced neurologists. At the Neurology Consultants of Houston, we are dedicated to making sure you receive the most outstanding level of care.
We provide help with:
- General neurology: In this State of The Art Facility, our physicians and their professional staff will accommodate most patients with appointments to diagnose any neurological disorder to find the right treatment plan for each patient.
- Neuromuscular/Peripheral Nerve Disease/Neuropathy: Our National and International recognized Neurologists will provide the most desired treatment for each condition.
- Headaches/migraines: We treat all kinds of headaches and utilize our Infusion Suite to help our patients recover faster.
- Neurological Botox injections: We inject Botox to treat migraines and movement disorders.
- Electromyography: Electromyography (EMG) is a nerve conduction exam done by our Neurologist’s to diagnose abnormalities.
- Electroencephalography: An electroencephalogram (EEG) will detect the electrical activity in your brain. This can help us diagnose epilepsy or stroke.
- Seizures/epilepsy: We treat complicated epilepsy cases and provide effective treatment plans for seizures.
- Movement disorders: We specialize in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, one of many movement disorders.
- Strokes / Multiple Sclerosis
- Infusion Suite: We offer a comfortable and calm area for our patients to receive their specialized intravenous and infusion type treatments.
Call us now at (713) 795-4785 for more information on how we can help you.