Careers at Houston Neurology Clinic
We recruit the best people to become part of our team. We empower them to flourish, creating a respectful workplace where people are treated fairly and are highly motivated to succeed. We look for people who are passionate about our patients, learning and for well-rounded people who will help build our company and be proactive members of our community.
Neurology Consultants of Houston reflects the vibrant diversity of Houston, welcoming the strength that comes from a group of employees with different backgrounds, languages, cultures, skills set and other relevant attributes that makes a great team.
Being part of a successful company means you have access to a range of employee benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) plan and much more.
Committed to the Community
We see the connection between our practice and our city. We attempt to balance our needs as people along with the needs of our community. We strive to support local initiatives, practice environmental stewardship and fulfill our responsibility to our community.
Our Team Members…
- Are on time
- Can use Microsoft Office
- Become part of our family
- Can work flexible schedules
- Can multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Strive to maintain a positive work environment
- Work independent without direction when needed
- Can communicate effectively and politely with others
- Follow directions, especially from supervisor(s)/manager(s)
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of information related to patients to HIPPA standards
All Applications Must Include…
- Past work history
- List of all certifications
- List of all academic training
- Personal contact information
- List of references with updated contact information
Thanks for your interest in working at Neurology Consultants of Houston. Our company hires experienced people for the following positions:
Certified Medical assistant with at least 2 years of neurology experience. Duties will be front and back-office including verification, preauthorization for meds, and procedures. Patient triage, rooming patients, and checking vitals. Knowledge of E Clinical works and or Athena software is a plus.
Front desk/insurance representative responsible for checking in and outpatients, entering charges, collection, closing out at the end of the day, routing faxes,
Answering phones. Heavy experience in verifying insurances, referrals, etc. Athena and ECW knowledge is a plus.
We will contact qualified candidates
Please forward the resumes to office email firstname.lastname@example.org